Managed Service Qualifier
If you could snap your fingers and make a wish to improve the IT services you currently use, what would your wish be?
As a talented IT professional you have proven problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team. In this role you will work with clients to provide hardware, software, network, and cloud solutions to benefit their operations.
SolutionsIT has an immediate opening for an IT Specialist in our Portage La Prairie and Winkler Locations. We are looking for applicants who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to honesty, integrity, and personal accountability. You must have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. A sense of urgency for task completion and for client experience are essential. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of highly qualified peers and play an integral role in a thriving company that will challenge you to grow both your technical and business skills.
- Provide outstanding communication and client satisfaction.
- Focus on becoming an expert in your field
- Participate in helping other team members solve problems
- Participate in training and recommended certification paths
- Handle multiple assignments, manage priorities, and meet strict deadlines
- Be available to assist your team members 24/7; on call based on rotating team schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Grade 12 education or equivalent – post secondary preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Experience with new IT deployments and upgrades
- System management and troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrated understanding of underlying architecture
- Proven client-facing skills developed in a professional environment
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and 24/7 access to a vehicle
Join the winning team at SolutionsIT and watch your career grow!