Managed Service Qualifier
If you could snap your fingers and make a wish to improve the IT services you currently use, what would your wish be?
CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
SolutionsIT is an established Computer Network management company that builds careers.
Does a good day at work for you include creating and maintaining happy ongoing client relationships? Do you enjoy being a helpful, knowledgeable resource? Do you like representing a highly respected team of IT service professionals. Then this is for you.
General Summary: Answering to the Corporate Sales Manager, the Account Manager creates and maintains client relationships, identifies potential sales (hardware, software and labor), responds to quote and service requests, and manages service contracts. It’s all about customer service, and sales. Training is provided.
- Client relationship management including maintaining existing client relationships and identifying new potential clients. Communication is via email, phone, walk-in and outbound/onsite calls.
- Meets with clients in person to establish IT needs and close deals.
- Offer and respond to quote requests for IT hardware, software and labor.
- Work closely with Service Desk and Project Desk personnel to source correct services and products to meet clients’ needs.
- Arrange for order and delivery of product.
- Arrange for delivery of service labor.
- Sale completion using service ticket and invoicing software.
- Tracking of opportunities from lead stage to follow-up.
- Tracking of client visits.
- As part of the Corporate Sales Team, forecasting monthly and quarterly sales.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High level of initiative/self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate – working knowledge of word-processing, email and spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of IT network concepts and uses
- Good understanding of business principles. A Business Administration college diploma is not a requirement but would be an advantage.
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
- A valid driver’s license (company vehicle may be provided)
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
- Applicants must be bondable. Criminal Record Check is required.