Managed Service Qualifier
If you could snap your fingers and make a wish to improve the IT services you currently use, what would your wish be?
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time (Mon. – Fri.)
Location: Winkler, MB
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a Corporate Trainer
Do you enjoy a job that has variety? Are you the type of person that enjoys a challenge? Do you like being the first to learn something and share your knowledge to other’s benefit? If that is the case, SolutionsIT has a job for you. This is not a technical position, even though the solutions we are training people on are technical. This position will leverage your communication skills in order to benefit our clients and staff who will be using the software tools you will be training them to use.
This position involves three types of training:
• Training SolutionsIT New Hires on our software platforms.
• Training clients on the use and administration of the solutions we provide
• Training client’s users on security practices
• Implementing TEAMS within a business environment.
Training Material development
• Creation of howto videos and posting to Youtube
• Creation of Marketing videos
• Creation of written training materials.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have the ability to learn software applications and to quickly understand and learn the concepts behind them. Their knowledge, once trained, of our Solutions will allow them to assist in the deployment of some of these solutions, both on clients sites, and via remote tools. Some administrative duties are a part of this role. On the job training will be provided.
• A professional attitude
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Software Suite, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• An aptitude for learning
• Excellent organizational Skills
• The ability to communicate well in writing and in person.
• Motivation. This position will give the applicant the opportunity to shape their own job, to a certain degree.
• A valid Manitoba Driver’s license
• A clean Criminal Record Check
• Must be Bondable