Managed Service Qualifier
If you could snap your fingers and make a wish to improve the IT services you currently use, what would your wish be?
SolutionsIT is looking for new Customer Care team member! As a Customer Care team member, you are part of the central “hub” of communication between all the teams within the organization. This role is best suited for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude! The candidate should be able to assist fellow team members and clients by providing polite and professional assistance via phone and email, dispatching multiple technicians out of our distinct locations, handling office tasks, and solving problems in reactive, urgent situations.
To be successful as a Customer Care team member, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive to the details while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. You must be comfortable with computers and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, you have the genuine desire to serve our clients and meet the needs of others!
SolutionsIT is a Managed Service Provider operating out of Winkler, Portage La Prairie, and Winnipeg. Our goal and our passion is to help our clients focus on their business needs and to ensure their technology is thriving and working well for them! Our company’s culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations, a powerful sense of urgency (what we call TNT or “today not tomorrow”), and having fun!
Customer Care Member Responsibilities:
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Navigating through our main software, ConnectWise, for scheduling and creating reports.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Greeting and assisting walk-in customers.
• Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone calls and email.
• Solving problems in the moment to give our clients and fellow employees a positive experience.
• Performing basic administrative tasks.
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Passion to serve others.
• Helpful attitude.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products is an asset.