Managed Service Qualifier
If you could snap your fingers and make a wish to improve the IT services you currently use, what would your wish be?
Help Desk IT Support Technician
As a talented IT professional, you have proven problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team. In this role you will work with clients to resolve their computer related issues.
SolutionsIT has an immediate opening for an Help Desk IT Support Technician . We are looking for applicants who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to honesty, integrity, and personal accountability. You must have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. A sense of urgency for task completion and for client experience are essential. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of highly qualified peers and play an integral role in a thriving company that will challenge you to grow both your technical and business skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN SOLUTIONSIT?
- You’ll have access to the newest technology.
- You’ll be encouraged and receive the support needed to earn professional certifications, making you more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
- We hire only the best people who help make our company awesome. Our employees are uniquely positioned to help drive growth, creating new opportunities for our clients and the entire team.
- You won’t need to leave SolutionsIT to advance your career. Our best people stay with us and grow with us.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, certification testing reimbursement, and more.
- Our company’s culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations, a strong sense of urgency (what we call TNT or “today not tomorrow”) and having fun!
▪ Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
▪ Provide outstanding communication and client satisfaction.
▪ Documentation of issues and resolutions
▪ Focus on becoming an expert in your field
▪ Ability to handle multiple assignments, manage priorities, and meet strict deadlines
▪ Provide insight into issues with processes or procedures that might improve efficiencies
▪ Participate in training and recommended certification paths
▪ Building relationships with our clients in a positive meaningful way.
▪ Work with teammates effectively and efficiently.
▪ Live company culture, core values, and believe our systems and solutions.
▪ Professionalism of doing it the right way, all the time, every time.
▪ Motivation for continual self-improvement and a “can-do” attitude
▪ Critical thinking and analysis of looking for ways to improve processes and procedures
▪ Some after hours are required as emergencies come up
▪ Strong verbal and written communication skills
▪ Postsecondary diploma in IT or equivalent experience
▪ Customer service experience
▪ Experience with new IT deployments and upgrades
▪ System management and troubleshooting experience
▪ General Windows Desktop and Server Administration
▪ We’re looking for someone who loves working with people and technology in a team environment